Volunteer wanted (including compensation!)
Volunteer work Policy Officer at TAPP Coalition for 8-16 hours per week from 1st of March 2021
Do you want to do something good for the world? Do you want to help us with strengthening our mission? The TAPP Coalition wants to make a positive impact on people, the environment and animals in the Netherlands and the EU. We do this by making people in the Netherlands and the EU aware of the need for a fair price of meat and dairy mostly, including environmental costs. This leads to a lower consumption of meat and dairy, which has a positive impact on health and the environment. In addition, we support farmers in the transition to sustainable and animal-friendly livestock farming by putting aside half of the tax revenues for this purpose.
For these beautiful goals we are looking for an enthusiastic volunteer who will help us. The volunteer's allowance is a maximum of 1800 euros per year (max 5 euros/hour). We also offer you a dynamic network with many active partners and an enthusiastic and experienced team!
Your hours can be used flexibly in terms of time and location (at home, online etc.).
Our office is located in Amsterdam.
Your tasks are determined in consultation and may consist of the following:
- Implementation of current projects including organization of activities (including debates and meetings, lobbying with political parties, ministries and relevant organizations);
- Drafting of press releases, website texts and mailings; website management; generating free publicity and new leads/donors through creative communication, including opinion articles;
- Activities with partners, scientists and/or famous Dutch people;
- Aiding with and implementing a communication plan;
- Consultation with communication experts, partners of the TAPP Coalition and volunteers. Maintain contact with relevant journalists;
- Supervising scientific research;
- Fund and partner raising in coordination with the director of the TAPP Coalition;
- Social media and PR.
In addition, you will handle administrative and communication activities related to projects and various ad hoc support activities, including reporting on meetings with the board and our Advisory Board.
Send your motivation and CV to: email@example.com
Join the team!